|National Hyperbaric Centre|
The National Hyperbaric Centreoffers an extensive variety of industry respected diver and subsea training courses focusing on improving the standard of subsea and remote workplace safety worldwide.
Why choose NHC for your medical training?
· Stuart Sloan, our permanent Medical Trainer is passionate about providing high quality and intensive training. Stuart has vast experience within the military and oil & gas industries working as a medic in some of the most challenging and remote environments.
· National Hyperbaric Centre’s Aberdeen facility benefits from its unique fully-functional Saturation System which allows candidates to experience the restraints and difficulties of practising diving medicine in confined conditions along with learning the restrictions of equipment for use under such pressure.
· Being situated within the Aberdeen Royal Infirmary campus and housing the NHS Hyperbaric Medical Facility, NHC is lucky to have the support of some of the best diving doctors in the country who teach modules of the diving-related courses.
· NHC is a supplier of medical equipment to companies worldwide, therefore students are able to make use of the most modern training aids corresponding to the DMAC 015 medical kits to offer realistic practical training to delegates.
· During our Diver Medic Technician courses, students are given the opportunity to take part in a placement within neighbouring ARI Accident and Emergency department for one or multiple evenings during the course duration. Within this busy medical emergency department, students will have the opportunity to practice their new skills within a very real environment.
Medical Course list